Why can’t I add location on Facebook page?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change my location on Facebook to us?
Click the three horizontal dots next to “Lives in.” This is on the right side of the page. Click Edit Current City on the menu. Replace the existing city with a new one. Simply click in the box, backspace or delete over the city name, and enter a new location.
How do I claim my location on Facebook?
How to Claim Your Business on Facebook Places
- Add your business to Facebook Places. Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone. …
- Search for your business on Facebook. Open Facebook on your desktop and search for your business. …
- Claim your place. …
- Verify your listing.
How do I allow people to check in on my Facebook page?
To let people check in at your business Page:
- Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info.
- Next to Address, click to check the box next to Has a street address and enter the address of your business.
Do you have to be at a location to check in on Facebook?
Facebook has finally launched its location-based service: Places. … Particularly, Facebook brags that “no location information is associated with a person unless he or she explicitly chooses to become part of location sharing. No one can be checked in to a location without their explicit permission.”
How can I change the URL of my Facebook page?
How to change the Facebook Page URL?
- Open the Facebook page, you want to change the URL of.
- Click on Edit page info.
- Then on the top of the page, change the username of the Facebook page.
- This new username will be your new Facebook page URL.
How do you get location on Facebook?
To turn Location Services on or off for your Android device:
- Go to your device’s home screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap Facebook.
- Tap Permissions, then next to Location, tap to turn Location Services on or off.
How do you create a business location on Facebook?
To set up your stores with Facebook:
- Open Store Locations in Business Manager.
- Select the Page in the top menu for which you want to add stores.
- Under Manage Your Store Details, click + Add Stores.
- Follow the steps to add store details that create a new store Page for each physical location of your business.
How do I reclaim a Facebook page?
Select the Page you want to reclaim.
This is because you’re still technically a member. The only way to move forward is to remove yourself from the current role. To do this, click Settings on the Page, click Page Roles in the left panel, click Edit below your account, and then select Remove.
How do I go back to the old Facebook?
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. …
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.