Start by visiting Twitter’s website and finding a tweet with a video that you want to share. From there, click on the Share button. Next, select the “Copy Link To Tweet” option to save the tweet’s URL to your computer’s clipboard.
How do I copy and repost a tweet?
Another way to repost a user’s tweet is to manually copy and paste an entire existing tweet. If you are on a PC, copy the tweet from your timeline, or you click on the tweet to view the details and copy it from there. If you are using the mobile app, tap the Tweet in your timeline and view the details.
How do you copy an old tweet?
- Log in to the Twitter account whose tweets you want to copy.
- Click the down arrow next to the gear icon and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Your Twitter Archive” section and click the “Request Archive” button.
How can I save someone else’s tweet?
How to download the Twitter archive?
- Login into your Twitter account.
- Click on the option ‘More’, then click on ‘settings and privacy’
- Now under the ‘Your Account’ section, click on ‘Download an archive of your data’
- Now click on the request archive option.
How do you repost a tweet without retweeting?
Tap on your screen to move your cursor to the end of the URL. Next, type and add “/video/1” to the tail end of the URL. You’re now all set to select the “Tweet” button. You have now shared the video with all of your followers without having to retweet the original tweet.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
How do I copy and paste a tweet on my Iphone?
How do I copy the text or URLs from tweets? Simply tap and hold on a tweet to bring up the actions palette and then perform the copy operation you want including copying the text of the content or the URL to the tweet itself. Click to select the tweet and then click the More Actions icon (…) on the tweet.
What does it mean to embed a tweet?
Step 1: Open the Twitter app on your Android device and log in. Step 2: Next tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. Note: Keep in mind that a protected Tweet cannot be shared through a Direct Message. Step 3: Tap Send via Direct Message from the menu.
What is Tweet Beaver?
Tweetbeaver has 14 tools, all of which are free and can be used to extract data from Twitter to a CSV file. … Instead of haphazardly browsing pages of followers for each Twitter account, I used the CTRL+F search function in Excel to find the information most relevant to my search.
How do I download an entire Twitter thread?
Once you connect your Readwise account to Twitter, you can save a single tweet by replying with “@readwiseio save”, or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio. And you can save an entire thread by replying with “@readwiseio save thread” or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio with the word “thread”.
How do I copy an entire Twitter thread?
How to link to a Tweet, Moment, List, or Twitter Space
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
How do you reply to a tweet thread?
The simplest way to create a Twitter thread is to publish a tweet, then reply directly to it the same way you would reply to a tweet written by someone else. After the second tweet is published, reply to it with a third tweet and continue until your thread is finished.