How do I find the source of a video on Twitter?
If you retweeted the video, you can find it on your profile by clicking your profile icon, clicking Profile in the drop-down menu, clicking the Media tab near the top of your profile, and scrolling down to the video.
How do I view Twitter photos?
- Go to any Twitter profile page. Here is mine as an example.
- Clicking on View All will open the user gallery in your current window.
- There are two different options for viewing the galleries that can be changed in the upper right-hand corner of the gallery once it’s opened:
How do I see sensitive media on Twitter?
In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have, and select Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Under Safety, check the box next to Display media that may contain sensitive content.
How can I download videos from Twitter without the app?
How to Download Twitter Videos on Desktop
- Open Twitter and search for the video you want to download.
- Now, copy the direct link of the tweet that contains the video you want to download.
- Go to either Save Tweet Vid or Twitter Video Downloader website. Paste the link there and click on Download.
How do you access media on Twitter without an account?
Just open Twitter in Chrome, Safari, or another browser—use an incognito window if you’re already signed in. When you visit the Twitter homepage in a desktop browser without signing in, it asks you to log in before doing anything. However, we’ll show you other links that let you get around this.
How do I change the sensitive media on Twitter app?
Click the more icon. Select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu. Go to your Privacy and safety settings. Click the Your Tweets section and check the box next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive.
Why can’t I change my Twitter sensitivity?
Tweets with sensitive content are normally hidden from searches, but you can enable them if you prefer. To do so, go to the Twitter website and click menu > Settings and Privacy > Content Preferences > Search Settings. Uncheck “Hide Sensitive Content” here.
How to see photos in Locked or Hidden Twitter Accounts
- Go to the particular hidden twitter account you want to view, ex: www.twitter.com/iam_hidden.
- Copy the Username or the “iam_hidden” part.
- Go to this site: Twicsy.