Tap on the information button at the top right corner of your screen. Under the chat settings, there you will find the Instagram Chat “Themes” button. Click on “Themes” and choose the theme you want to use.
How do you change the color of your messages?
Launch the Messaging app. From its main interface — where you see your full list of conversations — press the “Menu” button and see if you have a Settings option. If your phone is capable of formatting modifications, you should see various options for bubble style, font or colors within this menu.
How do you change your Instagram theme to black?
How to enable dark mode for Instagram on Android –
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Display’.
- Now, enable ‘Dark theme’ from the options available.
- Then, launch Instagram and dark mode will be enabled automatically.
How long can a direct message be on Instagram?
Instagram DM character limit
Character limit is 1,000 characters with space.
Can I change the color of my text bubbles?
Switching the background color of the bubble behind your text isn’t possible with default apps, but free third-party apps such as Chomp SMS, GoSMS Pro and HandCent allow you to do this. In fact, you can even apply different bubble colors for incoming and outgoing messages or make them match the rest of your theme.
How do I change my iMessage back to blue?
- Quit the Messages app (Double press your home button and swipe up on the Messages app).
- Go to Settings > Messages and Turn OFF and then back ON your iMessage option.