How do you find old life events on Facebook?
How do I see my past Facebook events?
- From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Click Your Events in the left menu.
- Click Past Events to see events you previously attended.
How do I add a life event to my Facebook timeline?
The Life Event button is located near the top of the page, just underneath the status update bar. You can also add or edit a Facebook life event by going to the “About” tab on your Facebook profile and selecting the “Life Events” menu from the left-hand column.
How do you update a life event on Facebook without posting it?
If you want to share a Life Event without it posting as a story on Facebook, you can first add your life event with the “Only Me” setting, and later change it to “Public”. So it will not create a story in your friends’ News Feeds, but it will be visible to anyone who views your profile.
Why is my life event not on my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where did my events go on Facebook?
Click the “Events” link, located on the left side of the page below your profile picture. The Events page opens. Your recent events are displayed there.
How do I undelete a life event on Facebook?
To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore. Select Restore to confirm.
What is a major life event?
Major life event means the birth of an Employee’s child, the placement with an Employee of a child through adoption or foster care, or an increase in an Employee’s care giving duties for a person with a Serious Health Condition who is in a Family Relationship with the Employee.
Can you update your Facebook profile photo without anyone knowing?
To change your profile picture on Facebook without notifying other people, here’s what you should do: … Click on the profile picture and choose “Select profile picture or video.” Choose the new profile picture. Uncheck the box next to “Share your update to News Feed.”
How do I change my Facebook profile without notifying everyone?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
How do you post move on Facebook?
Announce the move on Facebook
To set this up, go to your profile. Click into the “About” section, and then select “Places You’ve Lived.” Click “Add a Place” and update it with as much information as you want to share (be careful not to give out your new address on social media).
How do I post an achievement on Facebook?
- From any group, tap Achievement below the composer.
- Swipe left to select one of our animations, tap to change an icon.
- Tap Enter a title… to add a title to your post.
- Tap Say something about this… to tell about the achievement you’re celebrating, or leave this field blank.
- Tap Post.
How do you say you left a school on Facebook?
Use the website’s profile tools to change your education and work info.
- Click “Edit My Profile” on your Facebook homepage’s top left corner next to your profile photo.
- Select “Education And Work” from the categories list on the left side.