Sign into your Facebook account. Navigate to the place where you would like to leave a comment, then cut and paste the URL into the comment box. The URL will show as text. Press “Enter.” The comment will post and the URL will be turned into a hyperlink.
Click inside the text field marked “What’s on Your Mind,” which is located right above your Facebook wall. Type the status update that you want to include with the link. Type or paste the URL of the Web page that you want to share into the text field. Include the “http://” section of the URL.
You can take a right click on the timestamp and select “Copy link location” from the popup menu. this way you would not need to open a new page just to copy the comment URL. This feature allows you to send and share the link to a particular comment.
To add a link to a post, simply copy the url you want to post, and paste it into the post box.
How to: Get a direct comment link
- Click the timestamp of the comment that you would like to get a direct link for.
- Copy the URL that appears in the navigation bar of your browser.
- Paste the URL where you would like to share the comment link.
Hyperlinks in Comments
- Right-click on the cell that you want to contain the comment. …
- Choose Insert Comment or New Note from the Context menu. …
- Press the Backspace key enough times that you delete the username. …
- Type the URL you want to use for the hyperlink.
Click any part of the image to open a tag box. Begin typing the name of the business page or group you want to link to the photo and select from the names of pages or groups that Facebook supplies. Add as many links as you want.
Can you make an image clickable on Facebook?
Creating clickable images on your Facebook page is a great way of directing traffic to your website, blog or other social media accounts. All you need to create clickable images is the URL you want to link to and the images you want to turn into clickable links. …
How to Make a Clickable Image by Adding Link
- Right-click the image and choose Image Properties in the Rich Text Editor.
- Click on the Link tab.
- Enter the URL of the desired page.
- Select Target to New Window to open a new window.
- Click OK button.
- Click Save button and Clear Cache.
According to Facebook, an algorithm update will lower the reach of posts containing links to low-quality web pages. The new update will penalize organic posts, Instagram ads and Facebook ads that create content that takes away from the user experience.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.