How can I upload photos from my phone to Facebook?
All Smart Phones
- Log into Facebook through your phone’s Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com through the mobile browser.
- Tap “Photo” at the top of the page.
- Tap “Browse” and choose the picture you want to upload.
- Type a caption in the Photo caption text box.
- Tap the “Upload” button.
How do I transfer photos from gallery to Facebook?
How to share a picture to Facebook from your Android photo gallery
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap a photo you’d like to share to Facebook.
- Tap the Share button. …
- Tap the Facebook button.
- Type or add any information you find pertinent: tag friends, add location, add feelings.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I post pictures from my gallery to Facebook?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Check the size of the photo.
How do I upload photos from my phone?
For Android phones:
Open the Android File Transfer app. Navigate to the pictures folder on your phone — this will often be the DCIM or Camera folder. Select the images you want, and then copy and paste them to a folder on your Mac computer [source: Apple].
How do I put pictures from my camera roll on Facebook?
To share photos on Facebook:
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo.
- Select photos from your phone’s camera roll, then tap Done.
- If you want, you can: Tap a layout, if you’re uploading multiple photos. Tap to close the layout choices. Tap Choose Layout to reopen them. Tap + Album to add to or create an album. …
- Tap Post.
How do I upload pictures from my gallery?
Navigate to “Gallery.” Its icon resembles a yellow lily. Choose the picture you would like sent to your computer. Tap the “<” symbol. This is located at the center of the bar that contains the options which is located at the top of the screen.
How can I post a picture on Facebook from my Iphone?
Take a New Photo
- Tap the “Facebook” icon to open it.
- Tap the “Photo” option.
- Choose if you want to “Take Photo or Video.” Your camera app will open.
- Tap the “Camera” icon to take the picture. …
- Tap “Use” to select the photo, or tap “Retake” to take it again.
- Tap “Attach” to add comments to the photo or tag your location.
Why can’t I post pictures on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble uploading or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. Most of the time, this will fix any issues with adding photos to Facebook. … Remove outdated versions of Adobe Flash that might be on your computer.
Why can’t I upload photos to Facebook from Iphone?
The Facebook application is a free application available from Apple’s App Store. … If you cannot upload photos, you should verify your cellular data or Wi-Fi connection before reinstalling the Facebook application.
Can not upload pictures to Facebook?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection.
- Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version.
- Check the size of the photo. We recommend uploading photos under 15MB.
- Check your Support Inbox.