How do I update YouTube on my TV Box?
Update the YouTube app
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Why can’t I get YouTube on my smart TV?
Solution 4: Reinstall YouTube
Navigate to “Apps” on your Smart TV and select “Settings” from the top right corner. Selecting “Settings” from the top right. Click on “Youtube” and then select “Reinstall”. Wait for the TV to reinstall the app and check to see if the issue persists.
Why is my YouTube not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
How do you update an old Smart TV?
Update Your TV Manually via the Internet
- Go to Settings.
- Select Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Update Now. …
- If no updates available, select OK to exit the Settings menu and proceed to use the TV.
How do I get YouTube on my smart TV?
Cast your show to a TV
- On an Android or iPhone.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube TV app on your phone.
- Tap the Cast icon, located at the top right of the home screen.
- Select the device you want to cast to.
- Select the show or movie you want to watch.
- Tap Play.
Do all smart TVs have YouTube?
YouTube is available on many different television devices, including smart TVs and media streaming devices. YouTube is also available on Google TV, Android TV, and some Apple TVs. Your experience watching YouTube on TV will differ based on the YouTube app that’s running on your smart TV or media streaming device.
Is YouTube TV not working?
Check that you’ve installed the latest system updates for your device. Update to the newest available version of the YouTube TV app. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube TV app.
How do I get YouTube on my TV?
On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app. Tap your profile picture and select Settings. Tap Watch on TV. Tap Enter TV Code and enter the blue TV code shown on your TV.
How do I fix YouTube not playing?
Here’s how to get YouTube working again when it stops playing videos:
- Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video plays.
- Try adjusting the video quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the video. …
- Close your browser, and reopen it. …
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube page.
Why is my YouTube not showing thumbnails?
The next common cause for youtube thumbnails not showing is cache and cookies in your browser. In this case, you need to clear them. … If you use Chrome as your browser, you go to “Settings” (the three dots in the right corner of your screen). Head the cursor to “More tools” then click on “Clear browsing data”.
Why is my YouTube not working on ps4?
Go to settings, select storage, select system storage, than go down to saved data, you’ll find youtube there. Select youtube than press options button on your controller and select delete. I’ve been having same issue, and have done everything suggested to fix it.