How do you cancel a scheduled tweet?
To delete a scheduled Tweet, click on the three dots at the top right corner of the Tweet and click “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
How do I view and edit a scheduled tweet?
If you wish to edit any of your scheduled tweets, first, access your ‘Scheduled Tweets’ by going to Unsent Tweets » Scheduled (tab) from the Tweet box on twitter.com, and select the tweet you want to edit/change. The tweeting box would reopen.
How do I edit a scheduled tweet on Tweetdeck?
If you change your mind and need to delete or edit a scheduled tweet, you can edit it and reschedule it or delete it completely. Navigate to the Scheduled column and then select Edit or Delete.
How do I see scheduled tweets on mobile?
How to See Scheduled Tweets on Mobile?
- Visit Twitter on a web browser or open Twitter App.
- Tap the Tweet button.
- Select Unsent Tweets in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Scheduled tab.
What is the best time to post on Twitter?
What are the best times to post on Twitter?
- Best times: Wednesday 9 a.m.– 3 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday 9–11 a.m.
- Best day: Wednesday.
- Worst day: Saturday.
How do I go to a specific date on Twitter?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do I schedule a free tweet?
Apart from providing a better user experience for Twitter users, TweetDeck also provides an option for scheduling of Tweets. Just hit the Tweet icon in the upper left corner, It will give you an option to schedule the Tweet.
How do you queue a tweet?
How to Schedule Tweets
- Select “Only Scheduled Tweets.”
- And select “Compose a Scheduled Tweet” or “Compose Tweet”:
- You’ll be presented with a box:
- Select Scheduling and write your message, and then select a date and time:
- Once you’ve formed the perfect tweet, select “Schedule Tweet.” Then, you’ll see a notification box:
How do you know if someone has muted you on Twitter?
Open up Tweetdeck and make a “Home” column for the person you suspect has muted you. If you don’t appear in there, then you’re muted — you can do a tweet to be sure. If you want to see whether other people have muted you, then you’ll have to go into Tweetdeck and create a new Home column for each person.
How do I switch accounts on Tweetdeck?
Click Accounts in the navigation bar. Click on Link another account you own. Read the message to understand that you’ll be creating a team relationship account you’re adding, then click continue. In the new window, enter the username or email and password of the account and click Authorize.
How do you respond to a tweet?
About conversations on Twitter
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Click or tap the reply icon. Note: A composer screen will pop up, where you will see the name of the person(s) you are directly replying to.
- Type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.