Write the message that you want others to share in the box. Click the “Generate New Link” button to create a custom link. Share the link and track the activity of each link over time. Whoever clicks on the link will have the message automatically added to their Twitter status box–they simply click to tweet!
You can view your URL in your account settings. Log in to Twitter’s website, click the gear icon and then click “Settings.” Your full Twitter URL appears immediately below the Username box in this format: http://twitter.com/[username].
Type your Tweet (up to 280 characters) into the compose box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the navigation bar. You can include up to 4 photos, a GIF, or a video in your Tweet. Click the Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
Tweets will only display link previews when the link’s website has Twitter Cards enabled. To verify if the site you’re linking to has a Twitter Card (and to see what it will look like) enter the link into the Twitter Card validator.
What is URL in TikTok?
Your TikTok URL is tiktok.com/@username. For example, if your TikTok username is @followchain, your TikTok URL is tiktok.com/@followchain. tiktok.com/@followchain. On social media platforms like Instagram, your URL is instagram.com/username.
How to find my Twitter URL on the app?
- In your Twitter app, tap your profile pic in the top-left and tap “Profile”
- Choose any of your tweets on your profile feed and tap “share” icon.
- Next, tap “Copy link to tweet”
In this article
- 1Log in to your Twitter account.
- 2Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and then choose Settings.
- 3Click the Profile button on the left and then click the Post your Tweets to Facebook button.
- 4Click the Sign in to Facebook and Connect Your Accounts button.
Twitter’s Retweet feature helps you and others quickly share that Tweet with all of your followers. You can Retweet your own Tweets or Tweets from someone else. Sometimes people type “RT” at the beginning of a Tweet to indicate that they are re-posting someone else’s content.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
How do I tweet to someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.