How do I turn on translation on Twitter?
Go to your Account settings, in the Content area and select the tweet translation service to turn the setting on or off. When a tweet is displayed in a different language a globe icon appears next to the tweet. Clicking displays the ‘View translation’ link which then shows the translate tweet underneath the original.
Does Twitter automatically translate?
Translation is already a feature of Twitter, but it’s not automatic. Tweets are presented in the language they were written in, but a “Translate Tweet” option appears below the text if you are logged in to your account. Tapping it carries out the translation immediately.
How do you disable translate?
Request translation or turn translation off
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Check or uncheck “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read.”
How do I turn off always translation?
Disabling Google Chrome Automatic Translation Feature
- Click on the three dots on the top right of the window.
- Click on Settings.
- Type in Translate in the Search Field.
- Expand the Language option by clicking on the arrow.
- Turn off “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read”
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
What is the gear icon on Twitter?
The person with a plus sign is the follow icon. Use this icon to follow a Twitter user. Click on the settings icon that looks like a cog or gear to change your settings, view lists, look at drafts, find Twitter help, or sign out. Click the search icon to search Twitter for certain tweets or other users.
Where are the Twitter settings?
Visit the Twitter Settings Page
Visit the settings page by clicking on your icon-sized profile picture on the top right corner of any Twitter page and select Settings or visit www.twitter.com/settings.
How do I translate a page?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More. …
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do you tweet two languages?
Translate your content with the Twitter translator
- Sign into your account.
- Go to Account Settings and select the option “Tweet translation”.
- Check the box “Show Tweet translations”.
Why does Google Translate keep popping up?
At the top right, click More More and then Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced. Under “Languages,” click Language. Check or uncheck “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read.”
How do I turn off Google Translate popup?
This feature can be disabled by the following settings.
- Open “Chrome” for Android.
- Press the “Menu button” (3 dot icon)
- Go to “Settings”
- Under “Advanced” go to “Site Settings”
- Tap “Google Translate” and turn it off by sliding the toggle button.