Open Facebook and tap on the three-lined icon along the top of the screen. Scroll down until you find Settings & Privacy, select it, then tap on Settings. Next select Media and Contacts and then toggle Sounds in the app to the Off position.
How do I turn off the pop up sound?
How to disable sound for notifications using Control Panel
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and sound.
- Click the Change system sounds link.
- Under “Windows,” scroll and select Notifications.
- On the “Sounds,” drop-down menu, select (None).
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
How do I turn off Facebook notification Sounds on Android?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Notification Settings.
- Tap Push.
- Next to Sounds, tap to turn notification sounds on or off.
How do I turn off haptics notification sounds?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration (or Sound & notification > Other sounds)
- Scroll down and tap the switch next to Vibration feedback (or Vibrate on touch) to disable.
How do I turn off app notification sounds?
- To turn off the app’s notification sound, tap Settings > Notifications > Daylio. Then toggle off the Sounds switch.
- Another way to disable an app’s alerts is by long-pressing its notification when it appears. When you do, you’ll get the chance to show them silently.
Why does my Facebook notifications not make a sound?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook. Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. Tap Notification Settings, then tap Push. Toggle on or off next to Sounds/Vibrate.
How do I silence Facebook Messages?
Step 1: Tap the conversation you wish to mute. Step 2: Tap the user’s name at the top of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Notifications.” Step 4: Tap “Mute Conversation.”
Can you mute Facebook notifications?
Edit your notification preferences by notification type
You’ll notice a long list of notification types that you can choose to edit. If you want to turn off all push notifications, turn the first toggle button on under ‘Mute Push Notifications.
What happens if I turn off haptics?
What are System Haptics? A lot of users have said that turning off System Haptics does not work. Meaning that nothing changes after turning it off. Users may say that because they may not notice them because System Haptics are mostly very subtle and feel very natural.
Can I turn haptics off?
In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list. Now scroll down to the Interaction controls section and select Vibration and haptic strength. On the Vibration screen, select the vibration you would like to turn off: Ring vibration.
Does System haptics drain battery?
But they absorb a good amount of battery because we spend a lot of time on typing throughout the day. Besides, if you don’t need to get notified by vibration, then turn the `haptic feedback’ off as it actually takes more battery power to vibrate your phone than it does to ring it.