Go to the Account tab and tap the hamburger menu in the upper right corner. Navigate to Settings → Security → Saved login information. Now, toggle off the Saved login information from the following menu. Instagram will ask to confirm your decision.
How do I turn off auto save password on Instagram?
- Step 1: Open device settings on your Android device and go to Apps/Application Manager.
- Step 2: Under All apps, tap on Instagram.
- Step 3: Tap on Storage followed by Clear storage or Clear data depending on the option available on your device.
Why does my Instagram automatically log in without entering the password?
Instagram automatically saves your password for easy login unless you select otherwise. This is true for both the Android and iOS versions of the app. However, In the case of the Instagram Android app, removing your saved account from the app is simple and the option is right there on the login page.
How do I remove my Instagram from login screen?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. …
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen. …
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list. …
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do I stop my Instagram from automatically logging into my computer?
If you’re using Instagram on PC, here’s how to remove the remembered accounts. Step 1: Head over to the Instagram login page. You’ll see a list of all active accounts along with a Manage accounts button. Click it to be able to remove any unwanted accounts.
How do I remove my Instagram password from my Iphone?
iOS – Clearing Safari’s Saved Passwords
- Locate and tap the Settings App.
- Scroll down and tap the Accounts & Passwords option.
- Tap App & Website Passwords. You may be asked to enter a passcode, or authenticate with TouchID or FaceID.
- You may delete between one or all passwords. To Delete A Single Password:
How do I make my Instagram automatically login?
Follow the steps below:
- Launch your Instagram mobile app on your Home screen.
- Go to your profile by tapping the user icon. …
- Beside the Edit Profile tab found the Settings icon. …
- Under the Account option, look for the Saved Login Info tab. …
- There’s only one tab to toggle on this menu.
Why does my Instagram stay logged in?
It can happen without you doing anything new or culpable. The second possible reason is when you have multiple accounts on Instagram. When you have multiple accounts with multiple passwords and keep switching from one to another, Instagram logs you out!
How can I delete my instagram from another device?
Step 1: On the Login activity page, tap the three-dotted menu icon next to the device you want to remove/disconnect from your account. Step 2: Select Log Out on the Login info card that pops up. Step 3: A confirmation message is displayed. Tap OK.
How do I log off multiple Instagram accounts?
You can log out of any of your connected accounts separately or all at once on the Instagram app.
- Tap your profile image.
- Select the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Logins section and select Log Out.
- Select the accounts you wish to log out from and tap Log Out at the bottom of the screen.
How do you find out what your password is on Instagram?
On Android, tap Get help logging in on the login screen. Enter your Instagram username, email or phone number, then tap Next. On iPhone, tap Forgot password on the login screen.
How can I change my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.