Messenger. In the Messenger app, tap on your profile photo in the upper left corner of the app, then scroll down to “people.” Make sure “upload contacts” is set to “off.” It should like the image below.
How do I turn off auto sync on Facebook Messenger?
How To Turn Off The Syncing Feature In Messenger
- Launch Facebook Messenger and click on the Person icon at the top right corner.
- Under the People section, click on the Sync contacts option.
- A new dialog box will appear asking you whether you want to remove all the contacts and stop syncing.
How do I stop Facebook from syncing my contacts?
Disable contact syncing in the Facebook mobile apps
- Open the menu tab via the top of the app’s window, then go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Media and Contacts section > Media and Contacts.
- Turn off “Continuous Contacts Upload.”
How do I separate contacts on Messenger?
Turn off contact syncing to remove contacts added during the sync process.
- Open the Settings (iOS) or Profile (Android) tab in Messenger.
- Select “People.”
- Toggle “Sync Contacts” off. Confirm that you want to delete the contacts that you’ve synced.
How do you Unsync messenger?
- Open Facebook Messenger.
- Tap profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap SMS.
- Tap On.
- Tap TURN OFF SMS.
- Change SMS app to Android Messages.
Should Auto Sync be on or off?
Turning off auto syncing for Google’s services will save some battery life. In the background, Google’s services talk and sync up to the cloud. … This will also save some battery life.
What does Auto Sync for Messenger do?
The “Auto Sync” feature can be changed from Settings > Accounts and Sync… That setting basically means that it will sync your device with the service’s servers.
How do I stop my contacts from syncing?
To stop Google contacts from automatically syncing:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings.
- Tap Google Settings for Google apps Google Contacts sync Status.
- Turn off Automatically sync.
How do I stop an app from accessing my contacts?
- Go so Settings via the gear wheel icon.
- Select Apps.
- Select the gear wheel icon.
- Select App permissions.
- Select the permission of your choice.
- Disable the app’s permission.
How do I remove contacts from Facebook?
To stop your contacts from being uploaded again, you’ll need to turn off continuous contact uploading on each of the devices where you’re using the Facebook app. Go to the Uploading and Managing Your Contacts screen. Tap Delete All.
How do I remove non friends from Facebook Messenger 2021?
2. How to Delete a Non-Friend from Your Messenger
- Open Messenger app on your device.
- Tap the Chat icon in the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the contact you wish to remove then hold the tap.
- Select Delete.
How do I get rid of suggested contacts on Messenger?
How to Remove Suggested People on Messenger
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top.
- Select Phone Contacts > Manage Contacts.
- Next, tap on “Delete All Contacts”.
- It will remove the all suggested people.
- Last, don’t forget to sign out and in to messenger.
What is dual messenger in android?
Dual Messenger capability lets you use two different accounts with one chatting app. That means you can keep your accounts for work and home separate, but on the same phone. To use two accounts, first long press the messaging app icon.