Go to the screen that you want to share such as a specific app or the device’s home screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the device’s notification center and tap Start Sharing.
Set Up Screen Share
- Go to Live Producer.
- In the Get Started menu, choose Use Camera.
- In the Setup menu, choose Start Screen Share. In the window that appears, select the content you would like to share.
- Click Share.
- Click Go Live.
- Click Stop Sharing Screen to stop sharing your screen.
Best Ways to Mirror Android to iPhone
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your Android and iOS device.
- Launch the app. On your Android phone, hit the mirror button and wait until the name of your iPhone appears.
- Tap the name of your iPhone and just hit Start Now to start the mirroring process.
Today, Facebook added the ability to directly share your screen on Facebook Live, as spotted by The Next Web. Previously, third-party software was needed to do the same thing. As shown in the below tweet, the option now appears on the right-hand side under “FaceTime Camera” with a button marked “Share Screen.”
How to share one computer window
- Click the arrow to expand the broadcast button.
- Select ‘share window’
- You’ll see an outline will appear around each window as you hover over them.
- Select the window you want to share by clicking on it.
Is there a screen sharing app for iPhone?
TeamViewer QuickSupport: Mobile App. It’s now even easier to connect to and provide support for iPhones and iPads! As long as their device is running iOS 11, users can share their screen using the TeamViewer QuickSupport app.
How can I control another phone from my phone?
Tip: If you’re wanting to control your Android phone remotely from another mobile device, just install the TeamViewer for Remote Control app. As with the desktop app, you’ll need to enter the device ID of your target phone, then click “Connect”.
To start sharing Android screen to another Android, you can follow the guidance below.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your phone and then download and install the application.
- Launch the app and from your Android phone, tap the Share option to allow the other Android phone to view your screen.