How do I send a video from Facebook to WhatsApp?
To share a Facebook video to WhatsApp, you need to go to the original post carrying the video and simply tap on the ‘Share’ button at the bottom of the video right next to the ‘Like’ and ‘Comment’ buttons. Tap on Share and select WhatsApp.
How do you share a video from Facebook to WhatsApp? Generally speaking, you can share any video via URL when there is no Share option. However, when right-click on the Facebook video, you will find there is no valid URL. Tap on “Copy Video Address,” the URL is something like “blog:https%…”.
Just tap on the Share icon and from here tap on the “Copy Link” option. As the video URL would be copied to the clipboard, launch WhatsApp, and open any conversation. Tap and hold at the input bar and paste the URL that you wish to share. In the end, just tap on the send button to share the Facebook video on WhatsApp.
How to share WhatsApp status to Facebook Stories
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Go to “Status” and create a status.
- Step 3: Now you will have two options: Share old status or new status.
- Step 4: Go to My Status>Share to Facebook Story.
- Step 5: Tap “allow” or “open” if asked to open the Facebook app.
Can I send a video from Facebook to my phone?
You can’t download a video to your phone using the ordinary Facebook app, but there are a number of third-party apps which make it possible to save video directly to your phone’s Camera Roll. One app that works particularly well for both Android and iPhone users is called Friendly for Facebook.
To do this, click the share icon on the video page and then click on the Facebook icon. Clicking to share will open the video link in a new post in Facebook. Simply add a description and click Post to Facebook.
How can I download a Facebook video to my iPhone?
How to download Facebook videos on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Facebook video you want to download in the Facebook app or the website.
- On the app, hit share and then tap Copy Link. …
- Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading. …
- Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
Simple steps to share video as WhatsApp status without link
- Locate the recorded video in your phone’s gallery. You will be able to find it either in the downloaded video or recorded video.
- Open WhatsApp app. Click on Share option on your mobile device and select “share to WhatsApp”. …
- Post Status. Here.
Can I send a video from messenger to WhatsApp?
All you have to do is download the video you received in Messenger, open the WhatsApp chat where you want to share it and send it as if it were any video that you have recorded with the camera of your device.
How can I connect my Facebook Page and WhatsApp account?
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap WhatsApp.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your WhatsApp Business number, then tap Send Code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your WhatsApp account.
How do I send a video to WhatsApp?
Sending video via WhatsApp is just as easy as sharing photos.
How to share videos in WhatsApp for Android
- Hit the camera button on the right of the message field.
- Tap and hold the shutter button to take a video.
- Add a caption or use the edit tools to trim the video. …
- Tap the Send button to send your video.