You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. As of August 2021, Instagram is testing out a new “Resharing” sticker, so the “Add post to story” feature is temporarily disabled.
Why can’t I add questions to my facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can you make Facebook group questions mandatory?
Facebook group questions are the three onboarding questions you are permitted to ask your new members when they join your Facebook group. … The group questions are not mandatory for new members and it can only be asked in open or private groups.
Can I do a survey on Facebook?
Facebook offers two options for creating surveys: a simple poll, or the Survey app. The poll option only allows you to ask one question, whereas the Survey app allows you to customize and expand your survey to multiple different types of questions.
How do I ask a question on Facebook business page 2020?
Click on the Get Questions Now button at the top right to get started. Type in the question you would like to ask, and then click to add your question’s responses. The question will now appear in your News Feed, on your fan page, and in the questions feed for all of your friends.
What questions should I ask for my facebook group?
60 Questions to Engage Your Facebook Group
- What are you reading today?
- What are you listening to today?
- What was the best movie you’ve seen recently?
- What’s your favorite podcast?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What job would you be terrible at?
How do you get people to answer a Facebook group question?
Go to your group on desktop and click Member Requests. From there, click the gear icon labeled Settings. Type in the custom questions you would like to ask potential members. Once you create your membership questions, you or other admins can edit or remove them at any time.
Can you remind people to answer Facebook Group questions?
If users don’t answer the question, they will get notifications reminding them to answer: If they did not answer the questions, members will receive 4 automatic notifications (after 3 hours and after 1, 2 and 3 days). Notifications will stop after 3 days.
Do you get notified if you are declined from a Facebook group?
You’ll only get a notification if you’re accepted. If you have been declined, go onto the said FB page and see if your request to join is still “pending.” If you see that you can once again click to request to join the group even though you have requested prior, you have been declined.
How do you create a survey on Facebook Timeline?
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Timeline (Android)
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device.
- Click on What’s on your mind.
- Scroll down and click on Poll.
- Fill in details like (Ask a question or Name of poll, Include options or Names of contestants)
- Set poll Expiration time.
How do I promote my survey on Facebook?
- Go to the Facebook Ads Manager.
- Choose “Traffic” as the marketing objective.
- Select “Website” as the traffic destination.
- Follow the instructions to define an audience and set a budget.
- In the “Links” section of the ad, enter your Share URL in the Website URL field.
Where can I post a survey to get responses?
On Facebook, you can post a survey on your wall and on your friends’ walls. Buy a Targeted Audience. With SurveyMonkey Audience, you can purchase access to an audience who meets specific demographic criteria for your survey. It’s a great way to get targeted responses from a specific group.