Your timeline is where you can see your posts or posts you’ve been tagged in displayed by date. Your timeline is also part of your profile. You can navigate to your Timeline by clicking on your name at the top of your Facebook home page.
Why can’t I see all the posts on my Facebook timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I see my entire Facebook Timeline?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
How do I find my old timeline on Facebook 2020?
To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
How do I view my timeline?
See your travels
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Your Timeline .
- To see another day or month, tap Show calendar. swipe left or right and tap a day.
Why are posts missing from my timeline?
Problems with the hardware or software used by Facebook also may result in error messages and disappearing posts. Typically, once Facebook resolves the problems, the posts reappear. Sometimes logging out of Facebook and then logging in again can resolve the problem.
What is the difference between Facebook Timeline and newsfeed?
The newsfeed is a stream of your friends Facebook activities. Your wall (aka Timeline) is your own list of activities you have carried out on Facebook.
How do I view my photos on Facebook Timeline?
To find a photo posted on your Timeline:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts by Others” on the left side.
- Use the years on the right to help navigate through your Activity Log.
Can you search Facebook Timeline by year?
Please bring back the option to search your own timeline from the past. There are NO options to search at all by year, or month. Not in your timeline, not in your activity log.
Can you see someone’s location history?
Can You See Someone’s Location History? Google Maps location history cannot be seen by anyone else unless you have opted to share your location data with other maps users.
Why can’t I see my timeline on Google Maps?
Google Maps rely on Google Location History to keep a real-time track of your commute. That’s why your Timeline won’t work if you had mistakenly turned it off in Settings. … Click Google Location History, then select your primary account. Make sure “Location History” is turned on (with blue color) or turn it on yourself.
Can I see my location history?
Launch Google Maps. Tap your profile picture on the top right corner. Tap Your Timeline.