Once you’re in the Chats screen, click the settings icon (the little gear next to the large “Messenger” label) to reveal another dropdown menu. 4. From the dropdown menu, click “Archived Threads.” You will then be taken to your archived conversations, which you can read as you like.
How do you find archived messages on Messenger app?
Select the Settings gear icon in the upper-left corner of the Messenger window. Select Hidden Chats. All archived messages appear in the left pane.
How do I unarchive a message on Messenger app?
To unarchive a chat:
- From Chats, tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Tap Archived Chats.
- Touch and hold the chat you want to unarchive.
- Tap Unarchive.
How do I view archived messages?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All mail.
Can you recover deleted Messenger messages?
Can you recover deleted secret conversations on Messenger? Yes, you can recover deleted secret conversations on Messenger only from the original device that was involved in the conversation provided the Facebook cache is not deleted from this device.
How do you unarchive a conversation on Messenger on Iphone?
You can unarchive any of these chats by swiping slowly from right to left across the chat you want to unarchive to open a menu, and then tapping “Unarchive” in that menu. That specific chat will be restored to your main conversation list.
How do I see archived messages on Facebook?
Facebook: How to View the Posts You’ve Archived
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Step 3: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 4: Scroll down to the “Your Facebook Information” section and tap “Activity Log.”
How do you find archived messages on Facebook?
To find your story archive:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your cover photo.
- Tap Archive, then tap Story Archive at the top.
Do archived messages get deleted on Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve a Facebook message or conversation that you’ve permanently deleted—once you delete a message, it’s gone from your side of the conversation for good. However, if you archived the conversation instead of deleting it, you can still find it in your hidden chats.
How can you tell if someone has a secret conversation on Messenger?
You are able to have both a normal Facebook messenger conversation as well as a Secret Conversation with the same person. A padlock icon is displayed next to the person’s profile picture to tell you if a conversation is ‘Secret’.