Navigate to the timeline on the far right-hand section of the page, which is organized by the years in which you’ve held the account, beginning with “Now.” Click on the year from which you want to view posts. Click on the specific month when it appears on the timeline.
How do I search my Facebook Timeline by date?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
How do I go to a specific year on Facebook Timeline 2020?
You can click the one on the right of the top menu bar or in the left sidebar. Scroll down and click Recent. This will appear in the upper left as you scroll down past your profile picture. Click the year you want to jump to.
How can I see my entire Facebook Timeline?
Your timeline is also part of your profile. You can navigate to your Timeline by clicking on your name at the top of your Facebook home page.
Can I jump to a date on Facebook?
At the top of the timeline is a bar titled “Posts” with a “Filters” button on the right hand side. Click on “Filters” (see image below). A dialog box will appear with a year. … Facebook will jump down the timeline to the selected date, or the closest date before the selected date.
How can I see my old posts on Facebook without scrolling?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Sandi, To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
Why can’t I see all the birthday posts on my Facebook Timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I go to a certain date on a friend’s Timeline on Facebook?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to navigate to a specific date using the Timeline; the closest you can get is navigating to the month. Then you must scroll until you find the date and post you seek.
How do you scroll down on Facebook Timeline?
All you have do is press the letter J (as in Juliet) to scroll down to the next post in your Newsfeed. Pressing the J key on your keyboard will instantly display the next post in its entirety (if it will fit on the screen) without having to move your mouse up and down to center the post.
Can you search someone’s Facebook posts by date?
How do you search specific post on Facebook by date? You can search for Facebook posts by date by typing in the relevant keywords in Facebook search bar and use the filter of Posts and Date (Year) to show only the specific posts for a particular time period.
Can you search someone’s Facebook posts?
Searching for Posts
- Open Facebook’s search page as explained above.
- In the search bar, enter the name of the person whose post you’re looking for and hit Enter on your keyboard. …
- Click Posts from the menu to the left.
- Now the Posts category will expand, revealing additional search options: