How do I edit my catalog on Facebook?
Open the Catalog tab and go to Items. In the Items tab, find the item you want to edit. Click on it to open its product details page. Select Edit Item.
How do I hide my products on Facebook shop?
Hide a shop
- Go to Commerce Manager and click Settings.
- Under Business Assets, find Ads and Sales Channels and click Manage.
- Under Facebook, click Edit.
- Chose Hidden and save your changes.
How do I reset my shop on Facebook?
Delete Facebooks Most Recent Shop App from your Fan Page
- Step 1: Click the Shop text option on the left rail that takes you to their shop option.
- Step 2: Under the Settings or Gear option, click the Delete shop option.
- Step 3: Confirm your choice.
How do I claim a place on Facebook?
How to Claim Your Business on Facebook Places
- Add your business to Facebook Places. Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone. …
- Search for your business on Facebook. Open Facebook on your desktop and search for your business. …
- Claim your place. …
- Verify your listing.
How do I show my catalog on Facebook?
Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog. Open the Catalog tab and go to Items. Your items appear here.
Where is the Shop tab on Facebook?
To add a Shop section you need to go to your Page’s settings, select the “Template and Tabs” section and click on the “Add a Tab” button at the bottom of the page. Scroll to find the “Shop” tab and click the add button. Upon clicking, you can find it on the left-hand side of your Page.
How do I hide collections on Facebook?
To change the privacy settings on your collection:
- In the Facebook app, tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Go to the collection you want to update.
- Tap at the top. If you don`t see , tap , then tap Privacy Settings.
- Choose the new privacy setting for your collection.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.
How do I edit my store on Facebook Mobile?
To set it up, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Page and click on “Edit Call Now” (or Edit Button link, if you want to change an existing one)
- Choose your desired call to action: Shop Now.
Can I edit my Facebook shop from my phone?
You might not always have time to sit down at your computer and keep your business page updated; fortunately, Facebook gives you three ways to update your page from your mobile phone. … You can also edit your page by email or directly from the Facebook mobile website.
How do I go back to the old Facebook?
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. …
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
How do I claim an unmanaged Facebook page?
If a Facebook page is unmanaged, you will see ‘Unofficial Page’ written below the cover photo.
- Underneath the cover photo there should be an option which states ‘Is this your Business’
- Click this and then follow the onscreen instructions to either claim or merge the page.
How do I merge Facebook pages?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings.
- Tap General then tap Merge Pages.
- Enter your Facebook password, then tap Continue.
- Tap Choose a Page to select 2 Pages you want to merge and tap Continue.
- Tap Request Merge.