-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
Why has Marketplace disappeared from my Facebook?
Your account is too new – though not always, some brand new Facebook accounts don’t yet have the marketplace section. This is to prevent scammers and spammers from making new accounts and gaining immediate access. The only thing you need to do is wait for a few hours or days, and it will appear.
Why is Marketplace not working on my Facebook app?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; –Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I unblock on Facebook Marketplace?
How do I block someone from a Marketplace conversation?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock to confirm that you’d like to unblock the person.
Did Facebook shut down Marketplace?
When Facebook launched its Marketplace in 2016, the company instituted a strict policy prohibiting the sale of guns or other weapons. … We are calling on Facebook to shut down its Marketplace until it can develop a system for ensuring that nobody can sell deadly weapons on its platform ever again.
Is Facebook Marketplace still a thing?
Currently, Marketplace is available to Facebook users in more than 70 countries — but it’s possible your region still doesn’t have access. … To find a list of countries where Marketplace is available, visit Facebook’s Marketplace directory.
What are the Facebook Marketplace rules?
Facebook Marketplace Rules
- Certain items cannot be sold. Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace. …
- You must sell a physical item. …
- The description of the item must match the image. …
- Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to Clear Cache on Facebook for Android
- Locate and open the “Settings” app on the Android phone.
- Tap to open the “Apps & Notifications” option.
- Find Facebook in the apps list and select it. …
- Press “Storage” or “Storage & Cache,” depending on the Android version.
- Simply select “Clear Cache.”
How do I contact Marketplace on Facebook?
If you think you haven’t gone against our policies, please contact our team so we can take another look:
- Go to facebook.com/marketplace.
- Tap Request Review.
- We’ll review your appeal and respond to you within 24 hours. Check for updates in your Support Inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.