How do you post on Facebook from iPad?
Send Photos to Facebook Using Safari on iPad
- Open Facebook.com in a web browser.
- Go to the News Feed page or your profile and then tap Photo/Video.
- Select Take Photo or Video to open the camera app, or Photo Library to choose a photo or video from your iPad to send to Facebook.
How do you post a comment on iPad?
On your iPhone or iPad, tap Comment in the menu that appears. You might need to tap to see Comment. If you’re commenting on a cell in Numbers, tap Cell action menu, then tap Add Comment. Enter your comment and tap Done.
How do you post a comment on Facebook?
How do I comment on something I see on Facebook?
- Tap below a post.
- Tap Write a comment at the bottom of the screen, then type in your comment. Tap to take or upload a photo. Tap to comment with a sticker. Tap to comment with a GIF.
- Tap .
How do you post a comment on Facebook on a tablet?
Open the Facebook mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. Find your friend’s post. Below the post, look for and tap the Comment option, located between the “Like” and “Share” options.
How do I transfer photos from email to Facebook on iPad?
The entire process takes less than a minute and you can add as many pictures as you like.
- Launch the Safari Web browser on your iPad, navigate to Facebook and log in using your email and password.
- Tap “Photos” in the left pane, under the Apps section.
- Tap the “Upload Photos” button near the top of the page.
How do you add a photo to Facebook on iPad?
To use a photo from your iPad:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap your profile picture.
- Tap to select an option: Upload Photo: Choose a photo from your iPad’s library. Take Photo: Take a photo with your iPad’s camera.
- Drag your photo to reposition it and tap Use.
How do I Handwritten a comment in pages on iPad?
Add, edit, or delete a comment
- Select text, an object, or a table cell, tap. in the shortcut bar above the keyboard, then tap Comment.
- Type your comment, then tap Done.
- To view, edit, or delete your comment, do one of the following: Open a comment: Tap the comment marker.
How do you reply on Facebook on iPad?
To reply to a comment publicly:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages or Your [number] Pages.
- Go to your Page, then go to the comment.
- Tap Reply below the comment.
- Enter your reply and tap .
Why can’t I comment or like a post on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
Why is the comment box missing on Facebook?
Permission. You do not have permission to comment on everything you see on Facebook. In a common scenario, if you see a friend tagged in a photo by someone you don’t know, you can view it but cannot comment on it. In these cases there is obviously no Comment button.
Can a Facebook page no longer comment?
If you can’t comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and Notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page.
How do you post a comment on Facebook Timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
Why can’t I edit my comment on Facebook?
Try going to Settings>Apps, select Facebook, then Storage, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now open it again and log back in.
How do I comment on Facebook App 2020?
Once you’re logged in:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages or Your [number] Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.