On the desktop, click the drop-down menu at the top-right of your screen and select Settings & Privacy > Settings. Click Your Facebook Information on the left. Scroll down and you’ll see Deactivate and Deletion at the bottom.
How can I delete permanently my Facebook account?
To delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account on Chrome?
Select Settings & Privacy > Settings. Click Your Facebook Information in the left column. Click Deactivation and Deletion. Choose Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I delete Facebook account from my computer 2020?
Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left. From General, click Remove Page. Click Delete [Page name]. Click Delete Page and then click OK.
Does Facebook really delete your account?
After 30 days, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all the things you’ve posted.
How do I permanently delete Facebook from my phone?
Let’s do this.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy. …
- Tap Settings from the expanded menu.
- Scroll down and tap Account Ownership and Control. …
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Delete Account and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
How do you delete Facebook account permanently immediately in browser?
/www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar of the web browser. On the displayed page, tap the Delete My Account button under the Delete My Account section. Once done, on the Permanently Delete Account box, enter your Facebook password in the Password field.
How can I remove my Facebook account from Google?
The option to deactivate (and delete) is found at the bottom of the “Account” tab on your Settings and Privacy page. Like Facebook, you can also download all your data before deleting your account.
How can I delete my Facebook account without password?
The simplest method is to reset the password using your email address. If you don’t have access to that email account anymore, you can choose to answer security questions or have trusted contacts get your security code for you.
Click the edit page button at the top of the page again, and then select manage admin roles. This time, find your personal account and select remove. Once again, press the save button, and enter your password to secure your changes.
How do I delete a Facebook login?
To remove an account from your phone or mobile device:
- Go to the login screen on Facebook.
- Tap to the right of [Your Name].
- Tap Remove account from device.