Just go to Settings and Privacy > Settings > Account Ownership and Control > Deactivation and Deletion > Delete Account. You’ll need to, of course, delete the Facebook app from your iPhone and revoke all app permissions.
How do I uninstall Facebook on my iPhone?
How to deactivate or delete your Facebook account
- Launch the Facebook iOS app and tap on the hamburger icon (three lines) in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap on Settings & Privacy, then Settings.
- Swipe down again and choose Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation or Deletion.
How do I permanently delete Facebook from my phone?
Let’s do this.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy. …
- Tap Settings from the expanded menu.
- Scroll down and tap Account Ownership and Control. …
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Delete Account and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
How do you delete Facebook account permanently immediately?
To permanently delete your account:
- From your main profile, tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Personal and Account Information.
- Tap Account Ownership and Control. …
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Delete Account and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
Can you really permanently delete Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information section and tap Account Ownership and Control. Tap Deactivation and Deletion, and select Delete Account.
What happens if I delete Facebook App on iPhone?
When the iPhone says that deleting Facebook will “delete all of its data,” it is referring to the data stored on the iPhone in relation to the Facebook app — in other words, your saved username, password and any settings changes you’ve made to the application since you installed it.
What happens if I uninstall Facebook app?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
Why can’t I delete Facebook from my phone?
Facebook has made a number of deals with Samsung and other Android smartphone makers to make it impossible for people to delete the app. The deals, first reported by Bloomberg, mean the Facebook app comes pre-installed onto devices and can only be disabled and not permanently removed.
What do friends see when I delete my Facebook account?
If you deactivate your account your profile won’t be visible to other people on Facebook and people won’t be able to search for you. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others. Any comments that you’ve made on other person’s profile will remain.
How do you delete Facebook account permanently immediately in Mobile 2020?
How to delete a Facebook account:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the arrow at the top right.
- Hit Settings & privacy.
- Pick Settings.
- Select Your Facebook Information.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Permanently Delete Account, then Continue to Account Deletion.
How long does it take to delete a Facebook account?
The whole deletion process takes 90 days. That means that Facebook gives you 30 days to cancel the deletion request. If you don’t cancel the request, it takes 60 more days for Facebook to clean up your data.
Why does it take 30 days to delete Facebook?
Facebook has given users many reasons to consider nuking their accounts lately from data breaches to scandals surrounding election interference. Now the app, known for keeping people connected, is increasing the amount of time it takes for main profiles to be permanently deleted.
Can a deleted Facebook account be traced?
Facebook will track you even after you delete your account, but you can stop it. … If you plan to ditch your Facebook account though, that won’t stop the service from continuing to track you and collect data. If you really want to be off of Facebook’s radar, you’ll need to take additional steps.