On the left, choose Timeline and Tagging, then you’ll see an option labeled “Who can post on your timeline?” If you change this setting to “Only Me,” no one will be able to write on your wall unless you toggle it back to “Friends.”
How do I disable wall posts on Facebook?
How do I stop people from posting on my profile on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Profile and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can post on your profile? and click Edit to the far right.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
How do I restrict access to posts on Facebook?
Here’s How to Stop Facebook Friends From Seeing Your Posts
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you’d like to add to your Restricted List. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user’s name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.
Can restricted friends on Facebook post on your wall?
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post. So if the posts on your Timeline are not set to Public, then your restricted friend will not be able to see your posts.
Who can post on my Facebook wall?
Press the “More” button in the bottom right corner and choose “Settings.” Then select “Account Settings.” Choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. In the first subsection called “Who can add things to my timeline?” choose the field that says “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline?”
Can you stop someone from seeing your Facebook posts without blocking?
Hi Diane, You might try putting them on your Restricted List. Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
What does a restricted profile look like on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
Can a restricted friend see my likes comments on a mutual friends posts?
How to set restriction list to hide everything including comments and activities? If you put someone to restriction list, this user doesn’t see your comments on your wall. That’s one of the expected behaviors. But if you comment an entry in a page or write into the wall of a friend, this user still sees these entries.
Why can’t I hide a post from someone on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.