How do I get YouTube to play in small window in Chrome?
Method 1: Using Split Screen
- Step 1: Launch m.youtube.com on the Chrome browser on your Android phone and play a video.
- Step 2: Open the Recent apps screen. …
- Step 3: Once in the Recent apps screen, long-tap the Chrome icon and select Split screen from it.
- Step 4: Chrome will stick to the one half of the screen.
How do I minimize YouTube on my browser?
Method 2 of 3: Minimizing YouTube on Android Oreo
- Navigate to Settings > Apps & Notifications (or Apps) > Advanced (or ⋮) > Special access > Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- Tap to turn the switch on next to “Allow permission.”
How do I keep YouTube playing on Chrome?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
How do I get YouTube in a small window?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button . The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
How do I open YouTube on my PC?
To sign in to YouTube, you’ll need to create a Google Account. A Google Account lets you use many YouTube features including Like, Subscribe, Watch Later, and Watch History.
Create an account on YouTube
- Go to YouTube.
- In the top right, click Sign in.
- Click Create Account.
- Choose For myself or To manage my business.
Can I minimize YouTube on Android?
Now, when you go into the YouTube app and start playing a video, you can simply press the Home key at the bottom of your screen, and the video will shrink down, allowing you to go to another app while it continues to play.
How do I monetize my YouTube channel?
Before you start: Make sure you’ve completed all the steps to turn on monetization for your channel and set up an AdSense account for payments.
- Turn on ads.
- Turn on channel memberships.
- Turn on the merchandise shelf.
- Turn on Super Chat & Super Stickers.
- Turn on YouTube Premium revenue.
Why is YouTube Picture in Picture Not working?
The picture-in-picture issue could be a result of a temporary glitch of the YouTube account. The glitch can be overcomed by switching to another YouTube account. Launch the YouTube application and tap on the user profile icon. Now relaunch the YouTube application and check if it is working fine.
Why does YouTube stop when minimized?
It must be that YouTube is concerned about kids’ exposure to content. So, if they shouldn’t see it, YouTube stops the video when it’s minimized so they will expand it again in order to have the very best view of what they shouldn’t be seeing, right?
How do you open YouTube in Chrome if it is blocked?
Open YouTube when Blocked in Office
- Check if YouTube is up or not. …
- Check host file. …
- Open YouTube using IP. …
- Use proxy. …
- Use Google Public DNS or Open DNS. …
- Use a Proxy Extension to unblock YouTube in office. …
- Use the mobile version of YouTube. …
- Use TOR Browser.
Why does YouTube keep pausing when I switch tabs?
Visibility is the default behavior. As long as the YouTube tab is active, the video continues to play even if you open other programs that overshadow it. Focus on the other hand pauses the video as soon as the tab loses its focus which is the case if you click on any other window on your system.