Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Below Activity You’re Tagged In, tap Manage Your Tags.
How do I change my tag settings on Facebook?
To turn on tag review:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Profile and tagging.
- Look for the setting Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook? and click Edit to the right.
- Select Enabled from the drop-down menu.
If accessing your activity log through your mobile phone, on the top of your screen you’ll see “Category”, click that and you will see “Post’s you are tagged in”.
How do you stop others from tagging me on Facebook?
Adjusting Privacy Settings
Click the gear icon and select “Settings,” and then choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. Click “Edit” next to “Review Posts Friends Tag You In Before They Appear on Your Timeline?” and enable the Timeline review feature from the drop-down menu.
To remove a tag:
- Tap in the top right, then tap your name at the top to go to your profile.
- Tap .
- Tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter, then tap Posts You’re Tagged In.
- Tap the photo you want to hide.
- Tap to open the photo, then tap More Options in the bottom left.
- Tap Remove Tag.
- Tap Remove Tag to confirm.
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Profile and Tagging. Tap Who can see posts you’re tagged in on your profile?
Facebook Help Team
You may have turned on your Timeline review, which means that the posts you’ve tagged will not appear in your Timeline right away, but will be reviewed first by you.
When you tag someone on Facebook can their friends see it?
When you tag someone, that photo or post may be shared with both the person tagged and their friends. This means that if you haven’t already included their friends in the audience, their friends may now be able to see it.
Who can tag me on Facebook settings?
Anyone can tag you in their posts, including posts with a location tag. You’ll see a notification if you’ve been tagged. If someone you’re not friends with tags you, you’ll receive a request to approve the tag before it appears on your timeline.
When someone mentions you in a comment on Facebook?
Other than the Facebook Notification saying “so-and-so mentioned you in a comment” instead of “mentioned you in a post,” the result is the same. The Facebook user that you mention will get a notification and their name in your comment will be linked to their profile.