How do I make YouTube homepage blank?
Here you have a blank Youtube Homepage!
- Install Adblock extension for chrome. AdBlock.
- Right click on the “Recommended Videos” section.
- Select Adblock in the options and go to Block this ad.
- You will see a slider,move it around a bit until the section is invisible.
- Click “Block it” and wait for a sec.
How do I change my home screen on YouTube?
Here’s the steps:
- On a computer, sign in to your YouTube account.
- Click your avatar in the top right of your screen.
- Click My Channel.
- Click the Edit Layout button.
- Under your channel’s banner, click the settings icon .
- Toggle Customize the layout of your channel to on.
- Click Save.
Why is my YouTube home screen blank?
When the YouTube app on your phone or tablet displays a black screen instead of playing a video, or you only hear audio with no video component, there may be a problem with the app. You can fix this type of problem by clearing the app data or cache, but restarting the device sometimes works. … Clear the app cache.
Why is my YouTube blank?
Your YouTube videos black screen problem may occur because your web browser is out of date. … To update your browser, uninstall it at first. Then go to its official website, and download its latest version and install it on your computer. After that, check to see if it fixes your YouTube videos black screen issue.
Why is my YouTube homepage different?
Users will see fewer videos on the homepage because of the bigger thumbnails, a YouTube spokesperson confirmed to The Verge. … The goal is to give people using the platform more information about a video from a quick glance, rather than ask that they hover a cursor over a video or click through to learn more.
How do I set YouTube display?
If you want to manually change the size of your video player, simply adjust the size of your browser. You can also select the Theater mode button in the bottom corner of the video player to view your video in a large player without going into full screen, or the Miniplayer button to view in a smaller player.
How do I get to my YouTube homepage?
17 Ways to Get More Views on YouTube In 2021
- Use “BOGY” Thumbnails.
- Copy This Proven Video Description Template.
- Alternate Playlist Layouts.
- Boost Your Video Title CTR.
- Get More “Suggested Video” Views.
- Use The “MVC Formula” For Video Tags.
- Share Videos On Quora, Reddit and Forums.
- Rank Your Videos in Google Search.
Why is my YouTube homepage not loading?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
Why is my YouTube not working?
Your operating system may be outdated and thus YouTube is unable to run correctly. On Android, open Settings and look for Software update (or System update.) It might be within an About phone section. … On iOS, go to Settings > General > Software Update and download and install an update if there’s one available.