How do I make my Facebook completely private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I make my Facebook private to non Friends 2020?
How to make your Facebook private on desktop
- Navigate to the Privacy section of your Facebook settings. …
- “Only me” is the most secure privacy setting available. …
- You can open the “Timeline and Tagging” section for even more privacy options. …
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts.”
How do I stop people searching me on Facebook by 2021?
You can disable the searching of your Facebook name to prevent your profile information from appearing in search engines.
- Click the unlabeled “Lock” icon in the Facebook navigation bar to open the drop-down Privacy Shortcuts menu.
- Click “See More Settings” to open your full privacy settings menu.
How can I not be searched on Facebook?
- Click the little “down” arrow at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy on the left. Under the Who can look me up? …
- Use the dropdown menu next to each setting to select who can look you up using that info: the options are Friends, Friends of friends or Everyone.