If you are already logged into Facebook, go to your Home tab and click the arrow on the top right corner. When the dropdown menu expands, you’ll see the pages which you have admin access to. You will see the page shown below. Click on whichever Facebook business page you want to access.
How do I view my community page on Facebook?
Go to your page and find the About tab on the left. You will see, under General, your list of categories. Find the Community category and click the X next to it to remove it.
How do I manage my community page on Facebook?
Once your page is created, managing the settings and description of the page takes just minutes.
- Log in to your Facebook account, and click “Ads and Pages” in the left column of the homepage screen.
- Click the “Edit Page” link next to the page you want to edit.
How do I log into my Facebook business page?
Go to Facebook.com and log into your personal profile. 2. At the top right side of the Page, click the black down arrow. The arrow turns blue, the drop-down menu appears, where you can view and select your Business Page under See Your Profile.
How do I connect my community to Facebook?
How do I become a group admin as my Facebook Page?
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
How do I post to a community page on Facebook?
How do I post on a Page on Facebook and who can see it?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu.
- Tap Write something on the Page.
- Write your post, then tap Post.
How do I hide my community page on Facebook?
To remove the Community Page label:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info on the left side of your Page.
- Click x next to the Community label.
- Start typing a new category and select an option from the dropdown list.
What is the difference between business page and community page on Facebook?
Facebook wanted to differentiate between bona fide Official Facebook Pages (fan pages for businesses) and what they now call Community Pages. … Just like Official Pages for businesses, organizations and public figures, Community Pages let you connect with others who share similar interests and experiences.
How do I change my Facebook page from business to community 2020?
Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.
How do I accept community manager on Facebook?
Add a Community Manager
- Go to your Gaming Video Creator Page.
- Select Settings.
- Select Page Roles.
- In Add a Community Manager, type the name or email address of the person you want to add.
- Select Add.
Why can’t I see my business page on Facebook?
First Things First: Navigating to the Settings and About Section on Your Facebook Page. If your page isn’t showing up, you likely need to make edits in one of three places: Your page settings. Your page itself (your cover photo, profile photos, and call-to-action)
How do I know if my Facebook page is a business page?
If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified.
How do I find my page on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Pages. Go to your Page.