Deleting videos impacts your TikTok account authority because if you’re constantly deleting your videos that don’t perform well after the first few hours or days, TikTok then views your account as one that has a high rate of poor-performing videos.
TikTok values watch time and rewatch count on your videos over everything else. The longer the watch time and the more rewatches, the better. So, think about engaging your audience so that they’re pulled into the video and have to/want to rewatch.
How do I promote my TikTok account?
Get to your Promote page
- In your TikTok app, tap Me in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the 3-line icon in the top right to go to your settings.
- Tap Creator tools, then tap Promote.
What is a mid tier account on TikTok?
Videos that get between 1000–3000 views mean you have a mid-tier account. Videos that get 10,000+ views mean you have a “head” account. Viewing completion. This is one of the most important factors. Your video needs to be viewed from start to finish to count for this metric.
Is it bad to have 2 TikTok accounts?
TikTok allows for multiple accounts, but pro tip: multiple accounts from one phone will flag you as a business account and like many platforms, they’ll de-prioritize you unless you’re a paying advertiser. If you’re giving some of these things a try, limit your account login to one device.
Is liking your own TikTok bad?
Liking your own videos probably will not work. At the end of the day, people like content because they enjoy it, and that is not going to change if you artificially inflate the number of likes you have. … If you want more followers/likes, you have to do the same thing as explained in the article.
How do I get more followers on TikTok 2020?
How to Get More Followers on TikTok
- Create content for your target audience. …
- Follow the latest TikTok trends.
- Use the right hashtags in your captions.
- Posts videos at the right time.
- Cross-promote your TikTok content on other social media platforms.
- Collaborate with TikTok influencers.
- Use UGC to increase engagement.
After you’ve posted your video at the best time, how long does it take to go viral? Unlike Instagram, where the lifespan of your post is only 48 hours, TikTok videos stick around for much longer and can go viral weeks after you’ve posted.
Can you make multiple TikTok accounts?
1. Navigate to your profile page and tap your username at the top of the page. The dropdown menu will show you “Switch account page” displaying accounts you can switch between. If you’d like to add another TikTok account, this is where you can do that as well.
How many views do you need on TikTok to get paid?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.