How do I hide comments and likes from public on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Open your profile photo.
- Click the audience selector, which looks like a globe icon.
- Change the privacy setting if you would like a more private audience to be able to view your profile photo’s details.
How do I hide reactions on Facebook?
Click Settings & Privacy, then click News Feed Preferences. Click Reaction Preferences. Next to On your posts, click to turn on this setting. Click to turn this setting off at any time.
Can I hide when I like a post on Facebook?
When you like a photo, a status update, or a post shared by a friend of yours, your friend who originally made the post is in control of privacy settings. You cannot hide your likes from Timeline on somebody else’s post; you can only unlike it.
Can I control who sees my likes on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If you navigate to your profile, you should see a tab labeled “More” under your cover photo. Click on this tab and scroll down to “Likes.” From here, you can click on the small pencil icon in the upper right corner of your likes, and select “Edit the Privacy of your Likes.”
Can I remove someone’s like on my post?
Anyone who can see a photo or other post can like or comment on it. You can hide comments on your photos, but you can’t remove likes manually.
Can I control who sees my comments on Facebook?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
How do you see someones likes on Facebook 2020?
How to Look Up Someone Else’s Likes on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and type the name of the friend whose likes you want to see in the search box at the top. …
- Click “More” and then “Likes” to view content liked by the user. …
- Click “More” and choose another option from the drop-down list to see likes in that category.
Does Blocking someone on Facebook remove their likes?
When you block someone on Facebook, your old likes, comments, among other areas where you communicated on the social network are hidden from their view. Not only on the timeline but anywhere else. Likewise, their likes and comments also vanish from your feed.
Can you hide like count on all posts?
You can hide like counts on others’ posts by visiting the new Posts section in Settings. This control applies to all the posts in your feed.
How do I stop friends from seeing my activity on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.