Why does my Facebook story not have sound?
In the Android version of the Facebook app, tap the three-lined menu button in the toolbar and scroll down to App Settings. Next to “Videos in News Feed Start With Sound,” tap the button to the Off position. … Select Account Settings and then Sounds.
Why I can’t add music to my Facebook story?
You can only add music to your Facebook story using the mobile app. To add music to your Facebook story, you’ll need to use Facebook’s “Music” menu, which will let you select from a library of songs. Once you add music to your Facebook story, you can trim and edit the song in various ways.
How do I unmute a story on Facebook?
To unmute a story:
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap Your Story.
- Tap , then tap Edit Story Settings at the bottom.
- Tap Stories You’ve Muted.
- Tap Unmute next to the name of the person, Page or group.
How do I get sounds on my story?
We’ll dive into the instructions in more details below, but here’s a quick step by step to get you started:
- Create a new Instagram Story.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap to select the Music sticker icon.
- Select a song.
- Choose the portion of the song you want to play.
Why does my video have no sound?
No sound on videos android is one of the most faced issues by the users. Several factors can lead to this problem. If your android device is lagging any codecs then you can face this issue. The faulty media player app, as well as the corrupted file, can all contribute to this issue.
How do you fix no sound on messenger?
Messenger Notification Sound Not Working on Android and iPhone
- Verify Notification Settings. …
- Disable Do Not Disturb. …
- Notification Turned off for Specific Contacts. …
- Verify Phone Notification Settings. …
- Clear App Cache (Android) …
- Factory Reset (Android, iOS)
What happened to the Music feature on Facebook?
The music feature is currently limited to the mobile apps of Facebook. That is, you can use it only on Android and iOS devices. It won’t be visible on the desktop version of Facebook.
How do I see muted stories on Facebook?
Here is how to unmute a story:
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone.
- Tap on More and scroll down to Settings & Privacy.
- Then tap on Settings and scroll down to Stories.
- Tap on Story Settings then on Stories You’ve Muted.
- Now tap on Unmute next to the name of the person, Page, or group.
What happens if you mute someone on Facebook?
Facebook Messenger allows users to mute individual conversations temporarily, or even indefinitely. When a user mutes a conversation, they won’t be notified when they receive new messages. … The muted messages will have a Mute icon on them.
How do you unmute a story?
How to unmute an Instagram story
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Scroll to the end of your story feed by swiping to the left at the top of your homepage. …
- Press and hold down on the story that you wish to unmute. …
- Tap “Unmute” from the list of options.