To disable the warning, head to the Twitter website and click menu > Settings and Privacy > Privacy and Safety. Under Safety, enable the “Display Media That May Contain Sensitive Content” option to disable the warning for tweets.
How do I unlock sensitive content on Twitter?
Tap the _ icon in the top left navigation bar. Select Settings and privacy. Go to your Privacy and safety from the drop-down menu. Look for the Safety section and toggle the button next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive so it turns blue.
Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter?
Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter? You can’t see sensitive content on Twitter because the setting for “Display media that may contain sensitive content” is turned off. Users who post NSFW content on Twitter will mark their tweets as sensitive.
How do you unblock content on Twitter?
To unblock a Twitter account:
- Visit the blocked account’s profile on Twitter.
- Click or tap the Blocked button.
- Confirm you wish to unblock the account by selecting Unblock on Twitter for iOS, and Yes on Twitter for Android.
How do I clear my Twitter cache?
Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Tap on your profile icon. Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Settings and privacy.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Select “Data usage.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Media storage” or “Web storage.” …
- Tap to clear your storage on Twitter.
What is considered sensitive content on twitter?
You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile header, or List banner images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
Why am I search banned on twitter?
Twitter censuring and their AI technology will hide or ban your posts from your subscribers and the whole Twitter community. When Twitter discovers you’ve been spamming or break the rules of their policies, you receive a shadowban.
Can you mass block on Twitter?
On Twitter, there is no option to block Twitter followers in bulk. You simply can’t select multiple followers to block, thus removing them from your follower list. … For example, if you don’t want followers from certain locations, you can group use this list to block these Twitter followers quickly.
What does blocking on Twitter do?
Blocking helps people in restricting specific accounts from contacting them, seeing their Tweets, and following them. If you have been blocked by another account on Twitter, you can still block other accounts (including any that have blocked you).
How do you do a soft block on Twitter?
To soft block their unwanted followers, users can go to their profile page, click on the “followers” tab, followed by the three-dot icon next to the follower’s name, and select “remove this follower”. Twitter will not notify the blocked user, with the soft block feature.
What happens when you clear Twitter cache?
Clearing data from the app will not remove your account from the app or any of your account information, but it will reset your notification and sync settings to their default settings. From your device’s home screen, tap the Settings icon. Select Applications. Select the Twitter app, scroll down and tap Clear Data.
How do you delete history on Twitter app?
Find the Search Function
- Find the Search Function.
- Launch the Twitter app from your Android or iOS device, and log into the account associated with the search history you’d like to delete. …
- Delete Your Searches.
- Tap the box that says “Search Twitter” at the top of the app’s screen.
How do I delete all data from Twitter?
How to delete all tweets on your Twitter account
- Go to the Tweet Delete website in a browser on your Mac or PC.
- Log in to your Twitter account to connect it.
- Set the parameters of the application accordingly.
- Check the box confirming you’ve read the terms and conditions, then click “Delete my tweets!”