How do I get my YouTube playlist to play continuously?
You can enable an option to make the videos in your YouTube playlist play nonstop.
- Go to the YouTube website at YouTube.com and log in with your username and password.
- Click on your account’s pull-down menu, and then click “My Videos.”
- Click on the name of a playlist. …
- Click “Play All.”
How do I loop a playlist on YouTube on Android?
Step 1: Tap on the three-dot menu beside your favorite video. Tap on Add to playlist > Create a new playlist and set the privacy to Private. Step 2: Now that the playlist has been created, open it and hit the big Play button. Tap on the Down arrow of the video, once it starts playing and hit the Loop icon.
Why are my YouTube playlists not Autoplaying?
The YouTube loop playlist feature is not enabled by default. If the YouTube playlist won’t autoplay, you need to enable this feature manually. … If you are using the YouTube app on your mobile device, you can also find a similar icon next to the player. Just enable it if the YouTube playlist won’t play the next video.
How do I loop a playlist?
To repeat a playlist:
- Play any playlist.
- In the Playlist control box that opens under the video, tap Loop . The playlist will repeat continuously.
- To repeat a video within the playlist, tap Loop again for a 1 to appear in the middle . This video will repeat continuously.
How do you repeat a song on YouTube app?
To repeat a song
While listening to a song on your album or playlist, click the circular arrows until the number 1 appears in the middle. This will repeat the current song or video.
How do I repeat a YouTube video on my phone?
To, put a video on repeat on your Android and iOS YouTube app, first, play a video and tap on the ‘+’ button at the top-right hand side of the video UI. Then, create a new playlist and add the video to it. Finally, put that playlist on repeat. That’s it!
What is YouTube video loop?
Google-owned YouTube has a loop feature on desktop that allows users to watch a single video on loop. This feature is mostly used while listening to music, as users don’t want to click the “replay” button every time their favourite song is over. … Users will be able to toggle “Loop Video” on or off from the menu.
How do I troubleshoot songs on YouTube?
Try these steps:
- Confirm you have a strong data or Wi-Fi connection. Your Wi-Fi connection should be at least 3mbps bandwidth. …
- Restart your device.
- Check for system updates in your device’s Settings.
- Clear your YouTube Music app cache.