Go to Facebook.com and click Marketplace in the left column. Click Request Review and fill out the form. Facebook will review your appeal and respond to you within a week. Remember to always check for updates in your Support Inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account.
How do I get to the Marketplace on Facebook?
To visit Marketplace, just tap on the shop icon at the bottom of the Facebook app and start exploring.
- Discover Items for Sale Near You. …
- Decided that you want it? …
- Post Items for Sale in Just a Few Steps. …
- Now anyone looking in your area can find your item and message you if they want to buy it.
Why can’t I get on Facebook Marketplace?
Try logging out or reinstalling the Facebook app
If you fit all the requirements needed for Marketplace but still cannot access it, try logging out of Facebook, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
What are the rules for posting on Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace Rules
- Certain items cannot be sold. Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace. …
- You must sell a physical item. …
- The description of the item must match the image. …
- Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.
How long is temporary limit on Facebook Marketplace?
There are times when even after seven days, the item for sale remains unsold. In such a case, you can decide to remove the listing or renew it.
What is the age limit for Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Help Team
You are correct, to be on Marketplace you have to be 18 years or older.
What is not allowed on Facebook Marketplace?
Not a real item: Anything that isn’t a physical product for sale. For example, “in search of” posts, lost and found posts, jokes and news aren’t allowed. Services: Selling services (example: house cleaning) on Marketplace isn’t allowed.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.