What is Facebook URL example?
For example, a personal URL on Facebook may be http://www.facebook.com/username. The username might be a made up name, such as “pinkbunny77” or your actual name, such as “john. johnson.”
How do I find my Facebook URL on my Iphone?
To get your Facebook URL on a mobile device:
- Open Facebook app.
- Go to your profile page and click on More.
- In the drop down you would see an option to “Copy Link to Profile”
- Tap on it and your Facebook URL will be copied to your clipboard.
- For iOS devices, open Facebook on your web browser.
Click your name in the upper right corner to display your profile, write down the URL address in the address bar, then give it your friend.
What is URL in Facebook profile?
Every profile on Facebook has a unique URL, just like other pages on the Internet. This URL may be a name or nickname, or it may be a string of random-looking characters; either way, it will take a browser directly to the profile page it denotes.
What is URL example?
Also known as a internet address or web address, a URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is a form of URI and standardized naming convention for addressing documents accessible over the Internet and Intranet. An example of a URL is https://www.computerhope.com, which is the URL for the Computer Hope website.
How do I find out what my username is on Facebook?
To find your Facebook username:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- From Home, Click on the triangular icon on the main menu.
- Select Setting & Privacy.
- Select Setting.
- From the left menu click on the GENERAL.
- Click on the USERNAME.
All you have to do is edit your profile information.
- Click your name in the top right corner of your Facebook page to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” under your profile picture to enter editing mode.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Contact Info section.
- Type the URL of your website in the Website text box.
Copying a link from the Android app:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Go to the post.
- Click on “Share” and select “Copy link”
It only allows you to share Facebook content on your own profile, your friend’s profile, group, page and via Facebook Messenger. However, they have provided a method to share content on other platforms using a link. You need to copy the link of the post and send it to your friends.