Go to any personal profile on Facebook, right-click the profile picture and choose Copy Link Address as before. The profile image URL will have this format. The value of the referrer_profile_id in the link is the numerical id of the Facebook user.
How do I find my personal Facebook ID?
To find your user ID:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
- Click View and edit next to an app or game.
- Scroll down to LEARN MORE. Your user ID is in the paragraph below.
What is your Facebook ID?
Your User ID is a string of numbers that doesn’t personally identify you but does connect to your Facebook profile. You have a User ID automatically, whether or not you choose to create a username.
How can I know my Facebook ID by name?
If you don’t know your username, ask a friend to go to your profile and send you the username found in the URL. Try entering variations of your name, just in case you signed up using a nickname. If you’re asked to enter a friend’s name, try a variety of friends if the first friend you try doesn’t locate an account.
How do I find my Facebook page ID URL?
Finding your Facebook Page ID
If you have a Facebook page with a URL like this: https://www.facebook.com/smashballoon then the Page ID is just smashballoon. If your page URL structured like this: https://www.facebook.com/smashballoon-1234567890 then the ID is 1234567890.
How do I find my Facebook ID and password?
Identifying Login Email and Resetting Your Password
- Navigate to Facebook and click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter your email address, phone number, username or name into the appropriate fields and click “Search.”
- Verify that the email address displayed with your account is one that you have access to.
How can I recover my Facebook ID and password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I find Page ID?
How to find the page ID?
- Go to the Pages list inside your dashboard.
- Edit the page you want to work with.
- Look at the URL in your browser’s address bar and find the section that looks like this: “post=[ID-NUMBER]“.
- That number will compose your class, that should look like this: “. page-id-[ID-NUMBER]“.
How can I view a Facebook profile without logging in?
How to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing Up
- Navigate directly to the URL of the Facebook profile if you know it. …
- Use Facebook’s People Search page (link in Resources) to find the profile if you don’t know the URL.