Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.
How do I extract Twitter likes?
How to export the likers of a list of Tweets?
- Create a free Phantombuster account.
- Specify the tweets you want to scrape likers from.
- Set the Phantom on repeat.
- Download these likers to a . CSV spreadsheet or a . JSON file.
Can you export Twitter data?
To export your data from Twitter, select the timeframe you’d like to use, and click the “Export Data” button in the top right corner of your Twitter Analytics Dashboard.
Does Twitter save all your likes?
Services such as TweetDelete and Tweet Archive Eraser can wipe out old tweets and retweets, but they can’t reach all of your Likes.
How do I export Twitter followers to excel?
Download Twitter Followers: 100+ Followers
- Log in to your Twitter account (after your login, you will see the option to download the followers for any Twitter account)
- Choose your Twitter follower list download format (Excel or CSV)
- Complete your order.
Why do I have no likes on twitter?
Twitter’s prototype Twttr app hides likes and RTs behind a tap in a bid to “focus on replies”. The app, called “Twttr” in reference to founder Jack Dorsey’s first tweet, suggests a few changes to the social media platform we’ve all come to love-hate. …
How do you see your old likes on twitter?
To search your twitter likes or favorites, open your twitter account and go to the profile section on the left side of your screen. 2. Once you are on your twitter profile section, find the liked tab under your profile picture. This way you can see your old likes.
How do I export my twitter following list?
Steps to download your own following list through Twitter desktop website
- Go to www.Twitter.com and Log in.
- On the left pane of the landing page, click ‘More’.
- After that, click on ‘Settings and privacy’.
- Click ‘Your Account’
- Click ‘Download an archive of your data’
- Enter your password to initiate the process.
How do I copy a twitter list?
Click Edit list. Click the Export list button. A window will pop up with a list of all the Twitter usernames. Click the Copy list button.
How many tweets can you Unlike per day?
March 2019 – Twitter announces a follow limit of 400 per day or 1,000 if your account is verified. November 2017 – The number of characters in a Tweet has been increased from 140 to 280.
Twitter Limits Table.
|Number of Twitter accounts one phone number can be added to||10||See phone FAQs|
What happens if I like and unlike a tweet?
If you like a tweet and unliked it instantly, the target account won’t be notified.