How do I delete my entire activity log?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete .
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
How do I delete my activity on Facebook?
Then click on Settings & Privacy > Privacy Shortcuts > View or clear your off-Facebook activity. On Mobile: Open the Facebook app and tap on the menu icon on the bottom right. Tap on Settings & Privacy > Settings and select Off-Facebook Activity under the Your Facebook Information section.
Can you delete old Facebook activity?
Facebook makes it easy to delete your old posts with the Activity Log. … On desktop, you can scroll through all your past actions on Facebook, or choose a category under the Activity Types header to view your posts, tags, or interactions. Click the Timeline, Photo and Tag Review drop-down to filter specific tags.
Does deleting activity log delete post?
Keep in mind, things you hide from your profile may still be visible to the audience they’re shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and Search. Delete. When you delete something from activity log, it will be deleted from Facebook and can’t be restored.
How do I erase search history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete my activity log on Facebook 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
Should I delete my Facebook activity log?
The Activity Log can serve as an easy way to find a post, comment, or other action you want to share or revisit, but at other times you just want to delete a record of certain Facebook activity.
What happens if I clear off Facebook activity?
Only your off-Facebook activity history will be disconnected from your account. Disconnecting your history may log you out of apps and websites. If this happens, you can still use Facebook to log back in. You may still see ads from these businesses.