How do I delete an old inaccessible Facebook account?
A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
To deactivate your account:
- Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click General in the left column.
- Choose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account.
Can you delete a banned Facebook account?
There Is No Way To Delete Your Facebook Account. You can’t delete your disabled Facebook account. You have to retrieve your disabled Facebook account then only you can delete it.
How can I delete my Facebook account without password?
Once in your account, click the gear icon, select “Settings,” click “Security,” and then choose “Deactivate Your Account.” However, this is only a temporary solution; the next time you log in to your account, it becomes active again.
Will Facebook delete my disabled account automatically?
Like deactivation, Facebook will not delete your account for inactivity. It’s something you must do from your “Account Settings” page. Once deleted, your account cannot be reinstated. All content, including your Timeline, photos, friend lists and other personal data, are deleted.
How do I delete my old account?
Remember, deleting the app from your phone does NOT delete the account. Open up the mobile app on your iPhone or Android Device. Log in and go to App Settings to find the Delete Account button at the bottom. Tap it then confirm.
Why would Facebook disable my account?
There are many reasons why Facebook might disable your account, including not using your real name, posting offensive content, scraping the site, joining too many groups, sending too many messages, “poking” too many people, or sending the same message too many times.
How long does Facebook disable your account?
While the suit is ongoing, the court ordered Facebook to preserve the group’s data and followers until the case is resolved; usually Facebook deletes an account’s data six months after it’s been disabled.
What gets you banned from Facebook?
Why Else You May Get Banned? If multiple people report your profile or page, you may get restricted from the platform temporarily. You can also get banned for serious violations like hate speech or objectionable content. Facebook may also block your account for repeated violations.
How do I delete my Facebook account without password or email?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. …
- Report your old account as fake. …
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.