Slide down to get to “Photos” and click on “See All Photos.” Click on “Albums.” Go to the album you want to delete and click on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner. Choose “Delete Album” and confirm with “Delete Album.”
How do I delete photos from my album on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you want to delete.
- Tap then tap Edit.
- Tap Delete Album then tap Delete Album.
How do I select all photos in a Facebook album?
Hold “Ctrl” and click the images to select multiple items or press “Ctrl-A” to select all images in the folder.
How do I bulk delete Facebook albums?
To delete multiple photo albums, you must delete each one individually.
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Select “Photos” from your business page.
- Select the “Albums” tab.
- Select the album you wish to delete.
- Select the Settings menu, which is denoted by the gear icon.
How do you select more photos on Facebook?
Hold down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and click to select multiple images.
How do you save all your pictures from Facebook?
- Log in to Facebook and go to your profile.
- Click on the “Photos” tab and then “Albums.”
- Select the album you want to download and then click on the three horizontal dots on the album.
- Select “Download Album.”
- Facebook will notify you when they collect all the images and videos from the album.
How can I quickly delete photos on Facebook?
Step 3: Hover your mouse over the photo you want to delete, click the Edit button that appears in the top corner of the photo and select Delete This Photo. Repeat this process for each photo you want to delete. This is the quickest way to remove individual photos using the Facebook website.
How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile.
- Scroll down slightly until you see the menu option appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Filter by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dots next to each post.
- Click ‘Delete’
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.