Go to the top of your Page, where the Page Menu is located, and click Settings. Near the bottom of the General tab, click Remove Page. Read the disclaimer and choose the option to Delete Page.
How do I delete a secondary facebook page?
Be sure you’re ready to remove it before you begin.
- Go to the Settings menu for your page.
- Scroll to the bottom and select from the Remove Page section, select the “Edit” button next to “Delete your page.” …
- Click “Permanently delete [Your Page Name].” …
- Confirm your selection to delete the page.
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
How do I delete someone else’s Facebook page 2020?
Choose “Manage Permissions”. Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it. If you are not an Administrator of the Page: Go the page you wish to delete.
How do I delete my Facebook business page 2020?
Steps classic Facebook users can follow:
- Log-in to your Facebook account.
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- On the new page click Settings in the top right.
- From General, click Remove Page.
- Click Delete [Page name].
- At last, click Delete Page and Ok.
How to Delete a YouTube Account
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click the Account link at the top of the page.
- In the Account section at the bottom of the page, click Delete Account. …
- Enter the reason you’re closing the account. …
- Enter your current password.
- Click either of the Delete My Account buttons.
You can do this on the home screen:
- Select your User Profile Icon followed by Settings.
- Select Accounts & Sign In > Remove > Remove Account. If your Google Chromecast is a part of this account, it will be removed as well.
Method 1: Unlink Device
Go to Assistant settings. Step 2: Under the Assistant tab, scroll down and tap on your Google Home speaker. Step 3: In the Google Home device settings, scroll down, and tap on Unlink device. Confirm when asked.
How do you delete a Facebook page you don’t have access to?
There is a way to delete an account that you can’t access, but you have to create a new Facebook account to do it. In this case, navigate to your old account and Report/Block it.
Scroll down to the Account Security section and click the “change” link. 4. Find the name of the unauthorized device and click the “remove” link next to it. 5.
How do I delete pages?
Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.