Here’s how Instagram describes how it works: Now your live videos will be kept in your archive. Only you can see them. After your live videos end, they will be available in your archive for 30 days.
How do I change what shows up on Instagram feed?
How to change your Explore page on Instagram:
- Head to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row.
- Select a post that you do not like.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon of said post.
- Tap on Not Interested and the post will be removed from the feed.
Can you filter Instagram feed?
Or click on the “Feed” option from the toolbar. Where it’s filtered to say “Everybody”, hover over the down arrow at the right of the box. The lists you have people assigned to will not appear as options in the drop-down menu.
What’s the difference between Instagram feed and story?
Instagram Stories appear at the top of the Instagram app rather than as part of someone’s feed. Instagram Stories are in the vertical video or photo format rather than square. They often include stickers or face filters—which you can’t use in an Instagram post.
How long do posts stay on Instagram feed?
Photos and videos you share to your story disappear from Feed, your profile and Direct after 24 hours, unless you add it as a highlight. Keep in mind that you can also save photos and videos from your story or share your story to Feed.
How do I organize my Instagram grid?
5 tips for planning a gorgeous Instagram grid layout
- Preview first. Before you post it: map it. …
- Keep it consistent. Creating a great Instagram grid means sticking to a plan. …
- Make sure it matches your brand. …
- Take advantage of image editing tools. …
- Schedule your posts in advance.
Can you still change the Instagram logo?
You can choose the classic Polaroid camera, Instagram’s original logo, or any of the other custom icons. … Now, when you go back to your iPhone’s or Android’s home screen, you’ll see the updated app icon. You can go back and change the app icon at any time while the feature is still available in the Instagram app.
How do you change app icons on iPhone?
Type “Open app” in the search bar. Tap on “Choose” to select which icon to replace. Select the three dots in the upper-right corner. You’re now in the Details page.
You’ll have to crop your photo to the right dimensions.
- Now, you’ll see your new icon. …
- You should see your new customized icon on your home screen.