Go to the pages tab and either “create a page” or open your page. Once you have set up your page you can now link to your groups. Under groups, add each of the groups you want to connect to your page.
Can you create a subgroup within a Facebook group?
Facebook is rolling out a new feature called “Groups for Pages,” which allows people who run Facebook Pages to create sub-groups within them. These groups will let dedicated users chat to one another, and to the owners of the page directly.
Can you create a sub page on Facebook?
Facebook is rolling out a new feature that lets you create separate location pages for each of your storefronts and connect them to your main brand page. … After you set up location pages, Facebook adds a Locations tab to your main brand page. When users click this tab, they see your closest locations on a map.
How do I find subgroups on Facebook?
To discover new groups you might be interested in:
- From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu.
- Click Discover to see Suggested for You, Friends’ Groups, Categories, Popular Near You or More Suggestions.
How do I create a unit in a Facebook group?
To set up units for your group, head over to “Edit Group Settings” on desktop and change the group type to Social Learning. This will add a units tab to your group. After setting up at least one unit, you can change your group type at any time and still access this feature.
Why is nobody seeing my Facebook group posts?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
How do I create a category on my Facebook page?
How do I edit my Page’s category on Facebook?
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap Category.
- Tap an existing category to delete it, or tap Add category + to create a new one.
- Type to search for the category you want to add, then tap the category to select it.
How can I add a place on Facebook?
How to Create New Places on Facebook
- Open your smartphone’s Facebook application.
- Select “Places” from the application’s main menu.
- Select “Check In.” A new menu appears.
- Choose “Add” next to the Places Names field.
- Input the name of your place.
- Input a description of the place.
How do you create a location page on Facebook?
Use your Facebook mobile app to add your Place.
- Tap Check In, and type in the name of your Place. If the Place hasn’t yet been created, you’re prompted to add it by tapping the name you just typed.
- When you see a screen with a map of your location and an Add button in the right corner, tap the Add button.
Can anyone see what groups I’m in on Facebook?
Anyone on Facebook can see who belongs to public groups and content that is shared in those groups. For private groups, only members can see who belongs and what they have posted. By default, groups that had been secret will now be private and hidden, and groups that were closed will now be private and visible.
How can I see a private group on Facebook without joining?
There is no way to access a group without a Facebook account. To read a Group, you need: any valid access_token if the group is public (i.e. the group’s privacy setting is OPEN) user_groups permission for a user’s non-public groups.
How do I see all members of a Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap the name of the group in the bottom left of cover photo, then tap Members. The member list will update automatically as people and Pages join and leave the group.