How do I clear my search bar on Facebook?
How to Clear Your Facebook Search History on a Browser
- Select the search bar at the top of the site.
- Select Edit. If you simply want to remove an individual search item, select the X next to the word to delete it.
- Select Clear Searches.
- Select Clear Searches.
- Your search history is now deleted.
Why can’t I delete my search history on Facebook?
Please try to update Facebook App if using a mobile device or clearing your cache if using a web browser. If after that you still experiencing this issue please report it to Facebook.
How do you delete individual searches on Facebook?
Do it on the desktop:
- Click on the Facebook search bar.
- Click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook search bar. …
- Once you’re on the search history page, you can delete individual search queries.
- To delete a search, click the edit button next to the lock. …
- A delete confirmation dialog box will appear.
How long does your search history stay on Facebook?
But it will be a much shorter amount of time than the company currently holds onto that data, which is 90 days. (Some of the aggregated analytics data is stored for two years, a spokesperson says.) The change comes at a time when Facebook is making a lot of updates to its privacy and data collection practices.
How do I erase search history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How can you find out who searched for you on Facebook?
To access the list of who has viewed your profile, open the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and scroll all the way down to “Privacy Shortcuts.” There, just below the new “Privacy Checkup” feature, you will find the new “Who viewed my profile?” option.
How do you check search history on Facebook?
Once you sign in, you’ll be shown your entire search history on Facebook. To find it yourself, you can go to your Profile, then click on View Activity Log. On the left-hand side, find the section where it says Photos, Likes and Comments and click on MORE. Next, select Search from the list on the left.
How do I delete all activity log?
Delete all activity
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, click Delete .
- Click All time.
- Click Next. Delete.