How do I delete all my wall posts on Facebook Timeline?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I clear my Facebook wall?
How to remove your old Facebook posts, a step-by-step guide
- Click “Manage posts” under the status box.
- Select the year, and then you’ll see all the posts from that time.
- Click on which posts you want to remove.
- Then Facebook will tell you that you can hide or delete the posts.
Can you delete Facebook wall posts?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post and tap in the top right corner. Choose Hide from profile or Delete Post. Delete Post: Removes the post from Facebook entirely.
How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile.
- Scroll down slightly until you see the menu option appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Filter by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dots next to each post.
- Click ‘Delete’
Can you mass delete Facebook posts?
How to Remove Facebook Posts in Bulk. … To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.
How do you delete posts you’ve seen on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
Does deleting a Facebook post delete it everywhere?
No, when you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers. But this page claimed that, You’d hope that by clicking delete, your content is permanently removed.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.
How can I delete all my Facebook posts from my phone?
It’s at the top-left corner of the list. Tap the downward-pointing arrow on a post you want to delete. It’s at the top-right corner of the post. Tap Delete.
Why can’t I delete posts on Facebook 2020?
You can delete any post on Facebook that you created yourself. It’s easy to delete a post by choosing “Delete” from the three-dot menu on the Facebook app or your web browser. You can hide posts made by other people so they won’t appear in your Facebook feed, but you cannot delete them.
How do I mass delete photos on Facebook?
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook. While you can delete photos and albums individually, it’s still impossible to delete them in bulk. The only way to delete them on Facebook is to do it separately or to delete whole albums.