How do I customize my Facebook watch?
To access the new feature, visit Facebook Watch on mobile > profile > “Your Topics” to browse the available categories, then tap any section to narrow down which topics to follow: Within travel and leisure, for instance, you can find specific subjects like #TravelOceania or #WinterActivities, according to TechCrunch.
How do I get rid of the watch on Facebook?
How to Turn off and Get Rid of Continue on Watch on Facebook?
- Launch your Facebook app.
- Look for the Watch icon along with the list of tabs at the top of the app.
- Tap the icon for 3 seconds.
- Select the Remove from the shortcut bars.
How do I control the videos I watch on Facebook?
How to stop videos from automatically playing on Facebook:…
- Log into Facebook.
- Click the downward-facing arrow in the top toolbar and click “Settings.”
- Click the “Videos” option in the toolbar on the right side of the screen. …
- Next to “Auto-play videos,” select “Off” from the drop-down menu.
What happened to FB videos?
Facebook has moved the Videos section under the Photos section. … Your photos and videos are grouped together in the Photos section of your profile. You can get there by selecting the “Photos” filter under your profile picture.
Where did my videos go on Facebook?
Click the “Photos” link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page. Click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the Your Albums heading. The Your Videos section contains videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
How can I hide the video option on Facebook?
To hide or report a video:
- Select the video.
- Select .
- Select Hide Video or Report Video.
How do I get rid of unwanted videos on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.
How do I clear my watch history on Facebook app?
Next, click on the Videos You’ve Watched list, so tap on the three-dots next to the video you want to remove from the watch history. Then, tap Delete.