Why can’t I change my Facebook profile picture?
If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, make sure you’re using the latest version. … If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. If you’re on a mobile device, make sure you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network.
How do I change my profile picture on Facebook from my camera roll?
From the Android App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the icon that looks like a person.
- Select the “Edit” option in your existing profile photo.
- Choose “Select Profile Picture“.
- Navigate to and select the photo you wish to use for your profile.
How do I change my profile pic?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- On your profile picture, tap Camera. Change or Add profile picture.
- Take or choose a new profile picture.
- Drag your profile picture to the center of the square.
- Tap Save as profile picture.
Why doesn’t my Facebook profile picture show up on my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I make my profile picture show up on my timeline?
How to add a profile photo to appear on your Timeline
- Step 1: Choose user name and account photo.
- Step 2: Tap on Your profile.
- Step 3: Select Upload photo.
- Step 4: Press on Open.
- Step 5: Select Save.
How do I change my profile picture on my phone?
Add or change your profile picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Google Manage your Google Account. Personal info.
- Under “Basic info,” tap Photo. You may be asked to sign in.
- Tap Set Profile Picture. …
- Tap Accept.
How do I change my profile on rave?
If you have a Rave account you can review and update your personal information under the “Settings” page in the Rave application. You may close your account at any time by deleting the Rave application from your mobile device.
Where is the profile pictures on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap Photos. Scroll down and tap Profile Pictures or Cover Photos.
Why has my profile disappeared on Facebook?
A Deleted Page
One reason why a Facebook page may suddenly disappear is because it was permanently deleted. If you created the page personally, make sure no one could have accessed your account. Access your account settings and check to see if there are any active logins from a suspicious device or location.
What does a blank profile picture on Facebook mean?
Yeah it means they’ve deactivated their account. Go onto your friends list, they should be on there with the blank profile photo, click their name and it should tell you that they have deactivated their account. 0.